- When was TrueCar, Inc. incorporated?
- TrueCar originally incorporated under the name "Zag.com Inc." in Delaware in February 2005 and later changed its name to TrueCar, Inc.
- Where are TrueCar's corporate headquarters located?
- TrueCar’s principle executive offices are located at:
120 Broadway, Suite 200
Santa Monica, California
- What does TrueCar do?
- TrueCar’s mission is to transform the car-buying experience for consumers and the way that dealers attract customers and sell cars. TrueCar has established an intelligent, data-driven online platform operating on a common technology infrastructure, powered by proprietary data and analytics. TrueCar operates its company-branded platform on its TrueCar.com website. In addition, the Company customizes and operate its platform for affinity group marketing partners, such as USAA and Consumer Reports, financial institutions, and other large enterprises such as Boeing and Verizon. TrueCar enables users to obtain market-based pricing data on new and used cars, and to connect with its network of TrueCar Certified Dealers.
- When was TrueCar's Initial Public Offering? What was the offering price?
- TrueCar became a publicly traded company on May 16, 2014. The company offered 7,775,000 shares at a price of $9.00 per share. The offering was lead-managed by Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan. RBC Capital Markets also acted as a book-running manager and Cowen & Company and JMP Securities acted as co-managers.
- What is TrueCar's ticker symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
- TrueCar’s shares are traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol “TRUE.”
- When does TrueCar's fiscal year end?
- TrueCar’s fiscal year ends on the thirty-first day of December of each year.
- Who are TrueCar's independent auditors?
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) LLP.
Los Angeles, California
- Who is TrueCar's Corporate Counsel?
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, P.C.
Palo Alto, CA
- Who is TrueCar's transfer agent?
- TrueCar’s transfer agent is:
For shareholder inquiries, please contact Computershare’s Shareholder Relations at (877) 373-6374 or visit their website at: www.computershare.com/us/contact/Pages/default.aspx.
- How can I buy and sell shares of TrueCar stock?
- TrueCar does not offer a direct purchase plan for investors. You may purchase shares of TrueCar’s stock through a licensed securities broker.
- How do I get information about TrueCar shares that I own?
- TrueCar does not have access to individual account information. All registered shareholders who have questions regarding their account status (e.g. number of shares, missing certificates, address changes, etc.) can contact TrueCar’s transfer agent at: www.computershare.com/us/Pages/default.aspx.
Otherwise, if you own your shares in a brokerage account, please contact your broker.
- Does TrueCar pay a dividend?
- TrueCar, Inc. does not pay a dividend at this time.
- When is TrueCar's annual meeting of shareholders?
- Details on TrueCar’s annual meeting of shareholders are not yet available. Please click here to be notified of all upcoming events.
- How can I obtain TrueCar's SEC filings?
- TrueCar, Inc. files periodic reports, including Annual Reports (Form 10-K), Quarterly Reports (Form 10-Q) and Current Reports (Form 8-K) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). These reports are available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov as well as under the "SEC Filings” link on the Investor Relations section of TrueCar’s website at ir.true.com.
- How can I obtain a copy of the final prospectus?
- A copy of the final prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov as well as under the “SEC Filings” link on the Investor Relations section of TrueCar’s website at ir.true.com.
- How do I contact TrueCar Investor Relations?
- You can reach TrueCar Investor Relations by email at email@example.com or by phone at (310) 829-5400. To request investor information, please visit the “Information Request” link on the Investor Relations section of TrueCar’s website at ir.true.com.
- How can I get added to TrueCar's mailing list?
- You can sign up for e-mail alerts notifying you of new press releases, SEC filings or corporate actions and events by clicking here. You may also visit the “Information Request” link on the Investor Relations section of TrueCar’s website at ir.true.com.